Café Tostado de Exportación has decades of experience in the coffee industry and about 15 years exporting instant coffee to the five continents, with state of the art technology in its processes and many certifications with worldwide recognition.
Pioneers in launching the roast & ground decaffeinated coffee. CTE principal activities are the production of instant powder and agglomerated coffee and roast and ground coffee, packaging bulk, Regular, Decaffeinated and Organic. Plant Location: Cordoba, Veracruz. México.
The only producers and traders of organic and decaffeinated soluble coffee in Mexico.
Mexico exports the equivalent of 950 thousand 60 kg bags of instant coffee. CTE is among the three biggest coffee exports companies in Mexico.
CTE is certified under ISO 9000:2008, since 2003 until now.
Kosher, OU and Halal
Kosher: Products permitted to be consumed in a religious Jewish table.
OU: The products meet the highest Kosher standards.
Halal: Recognition that the products are consumable by Muslims.
Organic Quality Certification
Raw materials, facilities, processes are qualified to store, manipulate, process and market Organic Products under the international standards:
- IFOAM: for countries with no Organic Production.
- NOP: for the United States.
- EU: for the European Union.
- JAS: for Japan.
Fair Trade Quality Certification
Raw materials, facilities and processes are qualified to store, manipulate, process and market products labeled “Fair Trade” .
Fair Trade contributes to sustainable development by offering better trading conditions for producers and workers who are disadvantaged.
Companies like Wal-Mart Stores Inc. and Woolworths of Australia develop their quality standards and evaluated us by prestigious international certifications. We are certified in Quality management system, safety food system and social responsibility.
customers have theoption to purchase various grades of solublecoffee,spraydried and/or agglomerated,under its own brand, as well as roast and ground coffee or beans, availablein any of the packaging options that are available.
Variety of packaging and containers
- For instant coffee we have Sticks in differents kind of dispensers or
- STANDARD or CTE glass jars and composite cans for different weights, standing pouches with zip lock or PET jars, also
- Bulk coffee.
Packaging and containers list
For Instant Coffee
Variable height bag:
- Stick 2-3gr
- Bag 6cm width (from 4gr and height varies by content)
- Bag 12cm width (capacity variable, height variable)
- Bag 16.3cm width (capacity variable, height variable)
- Bag 21.9cm width (capacity variable, height variable)
- SUP(Stand up pouch) or Doy pack 175-200gr.
(Glass and plastic)
- STD. Glass Bottle 50gr and 2oz.
- STD. Glass Bottle 100gr and 4oz.
- Veracruz Glass Bottle 2oz.
- CTE. Glass Bottle 50gr and 2oz.
- CTE. Glass Bottle 100gr and 4oz.
- CTE. Glass Bottle 200gr-230gr and 8oz.
- PVC. Plastic Bottle 50gr.
- PVC. Plastic Bottle 100gr.
- PVC. Plastic Bottle 200gr.
- PET. Plastic Bottle 8oz.
- PET. Plastic Bottle 450gr.
Boxes and cans
- Composite Can 230gr (Cappuccino)
- Composite Can 200gr.
- Composite Can 500gr.
- Box for 10kg.
- Box for 30kg.
- Box for 30kg.
- Composite Can 250gr.
- Composite Can 300gr..
- Composite Can 1,000gr.
- Box for 15kg.
- Box for 40-50kg
For Hold bean, roast and ground.
Variable height bag:
- Bag 12cm width (30gr. and 250gr.)
- Bag 16.3cm width (500gr.)
- Bag 21.9cm width (1,000kg)
Filter paper for Coffee Pot 28gr.
- Preform Bag for 200gr and 250gr.
- Preform Bag for 454gr.
- Preform Bag for 1,000gr.
- Preform Bag for 2,000gr
Download the PDF Catalog
In order to serve you better, you may download the PDF catalog by clicking the icon on the right. Be sure to have a PDF reader installed in your computer / device.